Saturday, December 23, 2006

Tis the Season

Been almost one month since I posted last. How sad is that, especially since it's been an absolutely crazy 30 days.

Finished my class at NIU and it was a success. The last three weeks of the semester were a complete blur as I studied for the final and finished the term paper. Have a supportive wife who shouldered the burden of the house and kids as I hunkered down in the great battle of mass communication research. It was all worth it and I'm glad to have that class behind me.

Getting ready for 48 hours of Christmas madness and looking forward to it. Got all our shopping done and have spent some time at home the last two days getting things done and enjoying time as a family.

I'll post again in the next day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home